The Account Manager will strive to develop a mutual partnership with dedicated accounts, securing customer satisfaction and engagement, and meet or exceed revenue targets as outline in the AOP.
- Initiate and maintain communication with an assigned subset of post-live customers.
- Maintain current levels of customer retention and a 100% Enhancement renewal rate for assigned customers.
- Maintain required level of product and service knowledge for all our offerings, their features, benefits, limitations and pricing. Current offerings would include reporting, upgrades, JF Floor, JF Plant, Commerce, Easy Security etc…
- Build a revenue plan, forecast accurately with appropriate timelines and identified opportunities for each assigned Customer, and work to that plan.
- Recognize and document software and service sales opportunities.
- Develop specifications and proposals for service and software offerings.
- Manage opportunities through the sales cycle to close.
- Conduct regular funnel review meetings.
- Conduct customer business reviews, including on-site facility tours.
- Work with customer end users and management to identify and specify complex business/systems requirements and processes.
- Perform feasibility and cost/benefit analysis for customer initiatives with customers to ensure expected results are accurate and all assumptions are valid.
- Act as the customer coordinator in assembling the appropriate IndustryBuilt team members to address any customer issues, or facilitate escalations when and where required.
- Maintain a strategic working relationship with the professional services and support teams within IndustryBuilt to ensure proper co-ordination and expectations are set with all customers.
- Work with IndustryBuilt Marketing to increase customer awareness of software and service offerings.
- Maintain relationships with IndustryBuilt Partners that offer third party products available to the IndustryBuilt customer base.
- Achieve and exceed revenue, profitability and departmental targets, working closely with the Executive and service team members.
- Customer satisfaction, engagement and referenceability
- 3+ years of account management, field sales or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Relevant industry experience and product knowledge.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.