Reporting to the Director of Consulting Services, our Business Analysts are responsible for working directly with our clients to ensure the successful implementation and support of IndustryBuilt’s software solutions for the food production and distribution market. Business Analysts are also responsible for understanding and leading the integration of our software with any third party products that may also be part of the overall solution.
- Follow IndustryBuilt’s implementation methodology and standard practices to set up and configure our solutions to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Train the customer’s project team (users and technical staff as appropriate) on our solutions.
- Identify customer requirements that are not met by IndustryBuilt’s standard product and work with the customer’s project team to determine solutions to these requirements.
- Document and communicate additional requirements to our development team.
- Coordinate testing of custom solutions by working with the development team and the customer.
- Communicate project activities to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain communication and a good relationships with other departments and the management team.
- Attend company/department meetings virtually or in person as required.
- Expand product knowledge through ongoing training and mentoring.
Key Measures of Success
- Maintain an average monthly utilization rate of 80%.
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction and Engagement targets
- 5+ years related business experience in the industry (food or equipment verticals).
- 5+ years of ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred) for two or more of the following business processes:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Month-end Closing
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Material/Ingredient control
- Quality Management
- A broad understanding of the financial and business aspects of the industry we support.
- University degree in business or technology is preferred, APICS CPIM designation or equivalent is an asset
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and able to utilize these skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and meet project dates
- Experience using MS Office Suite, in particular including proficiency using Excel
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working from a home office is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship in either Canada or U.S.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel anywhere in North America up to 50% of the time and be able to stay onsite at client sites during implementation for periods typically not exceeding 1 week.