Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a prolific content creator to join IndustryBuilt as it continues to expand its digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Candidates must have a passion for writing, and a knack for transforming the ideas of industry experts into compelling content for a target market audience.
The Content Marketing Manager will be integral in the go-to-market and growth strategies for the JustFood and EquipSoft product suite. The successful candidate will work closely with a talented team of lead marketing professionals with accumulated experiences across market strategy, revenue generation, and product rebranding. The ability to grasp and translate technical information into universally understood straightforward business benefits are critical. This person will also have ownership in establishing close working relationships with the product management, professional services, and sales teams to transfer their knowledge both internally and externally through a wide range of channels.
- Content Strategy - Manage all content marketing initiatives towards driving traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver on sales and customer retention.
- Impactful story telling - Conduct interviews with subject matter experts in Product Marketing, Services, Sales and within our customer community to develop product positioning and messaging in the form of white papers, blog articles, web copy, etc.
- Brand ambassador – Use a publishing mindset to create content that is current and relevant to our target audience.
- Editorial requirements – Create content categorization and structure, for content development, distribution, and measurement, as well as editorial governance content consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Process and project management – Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Leadership – Communicate the goals and objectives of our content strategy inside the company, and lead executive presentations on the program approaches and results.
- Team contributions – Make ad hoc contributions, based on your past experiences where needed, to improve business process, go-to-market strategy, customer and growth marketing, and product management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of B2B content marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a minor in business, marketing, or communications
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Excellent people engagement and management skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Highly self-driven able to carry projects end-to-end
- ERP, SCM, or SaaS software experience is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Food and/or equipment rental industry knowledge is a bonus, but not a requirement