As a Product Developer you will be playing a key role in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of IndustryBuilt software systems. The software you create will help our customers be more efficient, and allow them to better drive their businesses. As part of the Research and Development team, your contribution will be important to our company’s success.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Product Developer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of IndustryBuilt products and customer-specific solutions, using (but not limited to) Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Participate in the full life cycle of software development activities.
- Architect and execute software solutions in accordance to IndustryBuilt standards and practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams and customers.
- Digest new technologies and processes as they become available and assess relevance for our solutions.
- Work with customers and internal teams during the implementation and post-implementation process.
- Participate in sprint activities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) years of software development experience using one of the following platforms:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- ASP .NET
- HTML / HTML5
- Windows Presentation Framework
- Material/Ingredient control
- Quality Management
- Knowledge/experience with the following is an asset
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Visual Studio 2008 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server technologies (Analysis, Reporting, Integration Services, etc.)
- Microsoft Sharepoint (WSS, MOSS, BDC, BCS)
- Mobile device development
- MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Scrum software development methodology
- Understanding of relational database design and architecture
- Understanding of the factors that influence application performance and scalability
- Well organized with strong time management practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and able to utilize these skills in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work multiple tasks under fixed timeframes.
- Self-directed yet team focused.
- Proactive, flexible and motivated to learn.