As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, IndustryBuilt is constantly working with the latest versions of Dynamics 365, and Azure. Our Development team leverages this leading-edge technology and market intel to continually improve our customers’ ability to make, distribute, and service their offerings. We have a track record of delivering successful results for hundreds of customers across North America. IndustryBuilt Software is best known for the JustFood ERP (focused on the needs of the food industry), and EquipSoft (focused on the needs of equipment providers)
With company benefits such as fitness and home internet expenses, and our extensive work-from-home policy, IndustryBuilt equips its employees with the tools they need tobe successful both in their careers and their personal lives. In fact, IndustryBuilt was named a Great Place to Work in Canada for 2017, a Deloitte Best Managed Company in Canada for 2018, and is certified as a Great Place to Work in the US
As a Developer, you will be playing a key role in the analysis, design, development, testing,and maintenance of IndustryBuilt software systems. As part of the Research and Development team, your contribution is integralin ensuring IndustryBuilt continues delivering cutting-edge solutions to our customers, and remains market leaders in our fields
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Product Developer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of IndustryBuilt's customer-specific solutions. You will work with (but not be limited to) Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft .NET technologies
- Architect and execute software solutions across the full software development lifecycle in accordance to IndustryBuilt standards and practices
- Provide subject matter expertise toother internal members, such as Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality AssuranceAnalyst, and Scrum Masters, as well as occasional customer
- Work with a team of 4-5 talented and motivated developers on product implementations and post-liveprojects
- Participate in daily virtual scrum
- Expand both business and technical knowledge, as they become available,by attending regular company-sponsored working lunches
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) years of software development experience using one of the following platforms:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- ASP .NET
- HTML / HTML5
- Windows Presentation Framework
- Material/Ingredient control
- Quality Management
- Knowledge/experience with the following is an asset
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Visual Studio 2008 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server technologies (Analysis, Reporting, Integration Services, etc.)
- Microsoft Sharepoint (WSS, MOSS, BDC, BCS)
- Mobile device development
- MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Scrum software development methodology
- Understanding of relational database design and architecture
- Understanding of the factors that influence application performance and scalability
- Well organized with strong time management practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and able to utilize these skills in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work multiple tasks under fixed timeframes.
- Self-directed yet team focused.
- Proactive, flexible and motivated to learn.