Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Escalations Manager is responsible for providing deep technical troubleshooting for escalated issues that involve IndustryBuilt’s products in the context of product development or customer customization. This person will work across the entire Research and Development, and Professional Services teams to diligently address and resolve incoming issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical and escalated problems with IndustryBuilt’s products, and recommend corrective action to the R&D team.
- Work with Development and Product teams to collectively provide solutions to customers, which may include hot fixes and changes to the design of the product.
- Provide feedback to the Product team(s) about recurring problems coming from development and customer.
- Liaise with IndustryBuilt’s internal service and support teams, as well as customers, to understand and triage problems.
- Effectively communicate resolutions to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain current levels of customer retention and a 100% Enhancement renewal rate for assigned customers.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Developers and Support team members helping them resolve issues and support cases.
- Develop and deliver workshops, customized health checks, supportability reviews, and risk assessments for training colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Sciences, Information systems, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of software development experience using one of the following platforms:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, or higher
- ASP .NET
- HTML / HTML5
- Windows Presentation Framework
- Knowledge/experience with the following is an asset:
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Visual Studio Team Services 2008, or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server technologies (Analysis, Reporting, Integration Services, etc.)
- Microsoft SharePoint (WSS, MOSS, BDC, BCS)
- Mobile device development
- MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Scrum software development methodology
- Understanding of relational database design and architecture
- Understanding of the factors that influence application performance and scalability
- Experience troubleshooting problems within complex and dynamic customer environments
- Acute determination when working to triage and resolve technical problems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical resources
- Strong time management and organizational abilities used to perform multiple tasks under fixed timeframes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills utilized in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-directed, yet team focused
- Proactive, flexible, and motivated learner