Junior Project Manager
Reporting to the Director of Aftermarket Services the Junior Project Manager role will actively participate in the execution of project implementations, integration and continuous support of cloud-based and on-premises management solutions for our live customers.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of all project phases for all post-live customer implementation projects.
- Create and manage project schedules, organize activities, determine the sequence of execution, identify dependencies and resources.
- Effectively communicate with customers and IndustryBuilt team members to ensure all project requirements and milestones are understood and delivered according to the project plan.
- Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for projects and ongoing support activities.
- Effectively manage scope, risks, change, negotiate, communicate and remove project roadblocks.
- Effectively applies implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent communicator and keen aptitude for communication and interpersonal relations.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Success managing external software delivery projects (including training, customizations and consulting).
- Mastery of business process concepts.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task while simultaneously demonstrating initiative and creativity.
- Ability to lead and manage project teams.
- Experience with at least one ERP, CRM and/or e-commerce software
- Degree or Diploma in a related field (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Environmental Sciences) or equivalent experience.