Marketing Programs Manager
The Marketing Programs Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for partnering with the marketing and sales teams to develop programs with a wide range of objectives, including lead generation, brand awareness, and customer advocacy.
- Sustain and measure a results driven lead generation and revenue engine.
- Develop and implement all lead generation and field marketing plans and programs to support the new customer acquisition goals of IndustryBuilt and its brands.
- Establish and manage all demand generation campaigns, including delivering in-depth analytics on results.
- Generate qualified sales leads through digital marketing, direct marketing, trade shows and other field marketing activities.
- Produce a regular cadence of management reports, ensuring that management gets access to key information such as web traffic stats, and lead generation results.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with paid media vendors, including managing media buys to support programs.
- Plan and manage event logistics for our marketing events and tradeshows, including our Annual User Event, interfacing directly with vendors, technology partners, and customers to manage demos and booth logistics.
- Experience with Salesforce + Pardot administration is key.
- A minimum of 2+ years leading the SEO and SEM functions of a complex software business.
- Experience driving Online Marketing Campaigns required.
- Familiarity with Account Based and Customer Marketing is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills to understand campaign metrics and provide meaningful analysis of the campaign performance leveraging Salesforce.com and various reporting and dashboards.
- A self-motivated, performance-driven and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required.