Reporting into the Vice President of Sales, the primary role of the Sales Executive is in achieving IndustryBuilt’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Executive is expected to follow a proven sales process from prospecting to closing, with proven results meeting and exceeding strategic and AOP revenue objectives. A strong understanding and background in ERP systems is a must, as is a strong commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience.
Scope of Responsibility
Responsibilities include generating new business and developing new opportunities, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide ERP initiatives for companies across specific verticals and territories. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify, qualify, develop and close viable new business in order to meet quarterly and annual revenue targets for software and service sales.
- Build and sustain a strong sales pipeline in order to expand penetration in key verticals and territories on a recurring basis.
- Develop and execute a “territory” plan to help identify and close key prospects and opportunities within our vertical space.
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations at a “C” level.
- Demonstrate competence in qualifying, presenting, and demonstrating the product offerings that you will be selling.
- Management of the ongoing initiative of identifying business, industry and customer buying intelligence, industry trends and challenges; Staying current on all products and industry trends; Gaining competitive knowledge and understanding how to best position the service offerings in the sales process
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of sales support infrastructure: sales support, Operations, and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- You will have direct responsibility for the identification, qualification, development and closing of new business meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Responsible for building a strong sales funnel/pipeline to generate sustainable and predictable revenue growth quarter by quarter and annually.
- Ensuring all prospects / customers are reference-able.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience within a large account environment: previous proven expertise in complex software solution sales would be an asset.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions; you are passionate about your sales career and driving revenue.
- You can work autonomously and independent to drive results.
- Knowledge of all functional areas of ERP / CRM systems and an understanding of how these apply to business processes.
- Deep understanding of business processes and how to map these to ERP / CRM solutions.
- Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies highly preferred. This role is well suited for a “Hunter”.
- Proven expertise to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity highly preferred
- Proven ability to listen, disseminate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization required.
- College Degree preferred.